In February 2009, while I was running around Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, I took a quick break from Bryant Park (yes, it was still in Bryant Park back then) to stop by Parsons. Just off the main entrance, was a featured exhibit showcasing the ‘Evolution of American Workwear’. I was fortunate enough to speak with Shelley… Read more…
HomeEvolution of American Workwear Exhibit
by Rachel Yeomans | March 21st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide