I adore evening gloves. Opera gloves worn during the lunch hour would be divine. I recently splurged on a pair of Henri Bendel leopard-print gloves at the Chicago flagship store opening, and I adore bringing them out to wear en route to my lunch meetings. In combination with a basic trench coat, they make just… Read more…
Homeevening gloves at work
by Rachel Yeomans | January 20th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide