By Emma Pretto I spotted several equestrian ensembles on the Fall 2012 runways and immediately wanted to translate the style to my own wardrobe! The components of this look are items you probably already own: high-collared blouse, riding jacket or blazer, slim pants, and boots. It also features great winter colors and textures: tweed, leather,… Read more…
by Emma P. | February 21st, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide