I thought Emma Watson was a wise move from the Burberry advertising division. I just stumbled upon another way they are advertising off of the magazine page, and it is just ingenious! Art of the Trench is Burberry’s latest marketing message, featuring not Emma Watson, but rather, YOU. Users are able to upload an image… Read more…
As I’m debating my upcoming seasonal wardrobe shift, I have started my quarterly ritual of flipping through fashion magazine advertisements and scanning last season’s runway shows as a reminder of what I loved and what I won’t be able to live without. After ripping out ads of my regular favorites, I flipped to a Burberry… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide