By Kate Jacobsen What better way to kick-off fashion week than by featuring Chicago-based designer Elise Bergman who is representing the Windy City in New York for Fashion Week by competing in the Diet Pepsi Style Studio. Bergman was one of four designers hand-picked by Simon Doonan to participate in the competition. Doonan mentored the designers… Read more…
HomeElise Bergman interview
by Kate Jacobsen | February 9th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide