By Jenn Bussell My formative post-college years were first spent in Washington, D.Cc where I bounced between risk mitigation consulting for conservative clients like the World Bank, IMF, and Citibank, and doing advance work & meeting planning for the American Red Cross. Though non-profit work was rewarding, it left little in terms disposable income. I… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | February 8th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide