By Jenn Bussell In case you didn’t know, May is National Bike Month, with Bike to Work Week taking place May 14-18 and Bike to Work Day on Friday, May 18. I must confess it’s my secret hope that one day the roads of major American cities will resemble those of Amsterdam and Copenhagen, where… Read more…
Who Said Bicycling Had to be Restricted to the Daily Commute? Parisians show off Street Fashions by Bike
Biker shorts and Lycra are having their moment again on New York runways, in a 1980s revival, but in Paris, two-wheeled fashion has nothing to do with athletic gear. When Paris fashion week starts next week, fashion editors are likely to be pedaling to palatial venues in stilettos and skirts, large leather bags dangling off… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide