Just west of dim sum and and hot tea stood a warehouse in the Chicago Pilsen neighborhood. Within this warehouse on the third floor you were met with two mannequins posed next to two open doors with a table of cheese, meats, wine and beer poised between them. Thus was the entrance to the Pretty… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 22nd, 2009
Join TheWorkingWardrobe at the Heidi Hess Showroom to Kick Off Fashion Focus Chicago and Support the Fight Against Breast Cancer
by Rachel Yeomans | October 21st, 2009
Tagged as: boutique, breastcancerawareness, chicago, Chicagoevent, consulting, Crescendo, event, fashion, fashionfocuschicago, HeidiHess, KateBoggiano, retail, shopping
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide