By Huma Rashid You guys know that for the last two weeks I’ve been making over various Miss Universe contestants (congratulations, Miss Mexico, whoever you are, because I heard you won!) with a decidedly business casual twist. And since I had so much fun doing it, I figured I might as well make a month… Read more…
My TiVo did a wonderful thing for me today. It recorded the HBO series Elizabeth I as a suggestion. Helen Mirren, Jeremy Irons, and period attire of such magnificence that I have ever seen. Costume designer Mike O’Neill deserves a round of applause and nod of recognition for his impressive skill at making period costuming… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide