By Brad Bennett Just because your wardrobe need be professional, doesn’t mean it can’t also be sustainable. There are a handful of environmentally friendly, ethically made dress shirts on the market, all of which boast great design, quality construction and zero granola. For those wanting to look good while doing good, here’s a brief round-up… Read more…
HomeCommerce with a Conscience
by Rachel Yeomans | January 23rd, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide