By Emma Pretto These color block dresses would be a great addition to any work wardrobe. Not only do they make it easy to incorporate color (or contrasting neutrals) into an outfit, the lines and shapes of the color blocking often lengthen the torso or slim the waist. These flattering style lines are paired with… Read more…
By Huma Rashid Color block dresses make for a great, chic statement. And, depending on the color of the dress, you have a ton of options when it comes to playing around with accessories. I love colorblock dresses in neutral colors – white, tan, brown, grey, and black – because then I can pair the… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide