The best part about college? Being able to wake up ten minutes before class, throw your hair up in a messy bun and rush off in your pajamas. Unfortunately, wearing your boyfriend’s sweatshirt with stains from last night’s dinner is not so easily welcomed in the professional work world. But that’s okay, because here are… Read more…
Many college students just starting their new careers find themselves exhausted from the 9-5 and don’t understand why work is so much different (and often harder) than the academic school schedule. In school, college students could stay up until 2am (or later), enjoy sleeping in until 9 or 10 (or later) and design a schedule… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide