By Jenn Bussell Anticipating what’s ‘office appropriate’ for your first job or internship is challenging. Doing it on a budget? That’s downright nerve-wracking. You’ll read articles and hear presentations telling you to spend wisely on ‘investment pieces.’ I disagree as these pieces tend to run you between $200-$800 depending on where you shop. The real… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | January 25th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide