How is your closet organized? Personally, mine features one section of slacks, another of blouses, dresses, skirts, jackets/blazers and finally suits. According to Maggie and Jennifer Gelber, style experts and owners of Chicago’s Fix Boutique, separating your separates isn’t the most effective way to organize your ensembles. Last week Fix Boutique hosted the event “Get… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | November 10th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide