I saw these ballet flats, and immediately imagined myself wearing them with a polka-dot dress (white background, back polka-dots), red belt and oversized sunglasses. Granted as these are open-toed, that may have to be my Friday outfit. But nonetheless, it’ll be fabulous.
HomeChinese Laundry ballet flat
by Rachel Yeomans | August 22nd, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide