Outside of the workplace, most people consider “casual” attire to be jeans and a T-shirt – or if you’re a college student, sweats and an over-sized hoodie. But when it is used in terms of office attire, “casual” can have a different connotation. When it comes to dressing for work, casual doesn’t mean “dress however… Read more…
by Jessica Braun Gervais | August 22nd, 2014
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide