There is something to be said about keeping your head warm in the cold-weather conditions. There is something even better the be said about a fashionable cover-up as well! Want to add something fashionable and functional to your work wardrobe – especially when it comes to layering through the outdoors? Just add a hat!
While bundling up to depart for a work meeting, my colleague asked me what headwear he should wear during the workday that is both warm but more stylish than “those hideous ear cover-ups” as he termed them. Men may have the fashionable black cashmere coat and the leather gloves, but they also have their head… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Smart Business Bargain: 50% Off Handbag Sale at Bluefly
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Diane Von Furstenberg Linda Sweater Wrap Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Coffee Cup of Wine
- The Perfect Blazer
- Speaking Of Fashion: Harper’s Goes to France, Weird (and Cool) Collaborations, a Metal Magazine
- Smart Business Bargain: Free Sample-Filled Clutch with Purchase
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide