By Huma Rashid I’ll admit, late fall and winter are not my favorite time of year. It’s cold and windy and there’s always frost in the morning that needs to be scraped off the cars, and you know it’s going to start snowing any day now. It’s terrible. If only mid-fall could melt into late-spring…. Read more…
This dress is so simple, and yet so perfectly elegant, that I would make this a working staple. Plus, with the color (or non-color) nude all the rage this Fall, this Calvin Klein frock would fit in the season perfectly!
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide