This weekend, The New York Times published an interview with Charlotte Beers, former chairwoman and C.E.O. of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, and the woman behind the conference series, “The X Factor.” It seems this interview was made in conjunction with many others to market the release of her new book, I’d Rather Be in Charge…. Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | April 2nd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide