One of the most obvious recurring trends on the Fall 2012 runways was brocade. While this term technically applies to a specific fabric and the weaving technique used, the trend encompasses a broader range (think heavily embroidered or embossed surfaces, and lots of metallic sheen). While it is seen mostly as upholstery, draperies, and formal… Read more…
by Emma P. | August 1st, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide