By Huma Rashid I’ve really been into blazers lately. They are tremendously versatile pieces (they can be worn with suit pants, jeans, skirts, a dress, anything!) and there exists such incredible variety when it comes time to making your purchase. There are slouchy and comfortable blazers, professional three-button jackets, patterned blazers, floral blazers, cropped blazers,… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | April 1st, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide