I never want to lose myself in a work “uniform”, so I try to incorporate my street fashion into my work wear. Outside of the office setting, I would describe my style as minimalist meets bohemian chic. Basically this means I like the look of the classic bohemian style, but I try not to indulge… Read more…
There are few things in life that are as easy as a chic, simple dress with a bit of embroidery. Why? Well, a dress is easy to pop on (who has time to pair separates? Come on now.) – all you need are a pair of killer heels, boots or flats, and a bit of… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide