By Huma Rashid As far as workplace attire, a girl could model herself off of someone far worse than Blaire Waldorf of hit television series Gossip Girl. Her looks are part New York chic and part Catholic schoolgirl, and very often work -appropriate…once they’re toned down, that is. Take this ensemble: What I love here… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | January 28th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide