Let’s get a bit graphic – with prints, I mean! No doubt about it, black and white is in this season, and I love to see how brands are each taking their own unique spin on the timeless combination. I’m particularly smitten with Ann Taylor Loft’s feminine Trim Front Blouse, which is both sharp and… Read more…
When summer hits, sometimes black and white patterns can feel crisp and refreshing. When I was hunting for graduation dresses, I found J.Crew’s Button-Front Dress in Roller Girl, which ended up not being my graduation dress, but proved to be a very comfortable, fun little dress for summer and fall. I love how the pattern… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide