Black and gold are another must have for fall 2012. The two conquered the runways in New York, Paris, Milan and London for the 2012-2013 fall and winter collections. Many of the collections displayed depth in their pieces with embossed surfaces, sequins, brocade and foil and leaf work, combining the influences of the Renaissance period… Read more…
Homeblack and gold
by Jesse Wurm | November 8th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide