Ben Sherman clothing has long been associated with clean, crisp men’s style – and the British brand’s spring/summer 2012 collection is no different. The company was set up in the 60s and, as a result, elements of classic mod styling have always been retained in its designs. And, as we’ve come to expect over the… Read more…
HomeBen Sherman Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
by Rachel Yeomans | February 28th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide