Next fall and winter is going to be a season of layers according to BCBG Max Azria – however not a season of gray on grays or black on blacks. Max and Lubov Azria showed that dark neutrals needn’t be monochromatic. The mixture of blues, popping golds, hunter greens and various textures draped across the… Read more…
HomeBCBG Max Azria
by Rachel Yeomans | February 11th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide