Recently published in New American, Sheikh Hasina, the prime minister of Bangladesh, believes that the suit and tie cost too much money–not in regards to the price tag of the clothing, but rather toward savings on air conditioning. Hasina has ordered male government employees to stop wearing suits, jackets, and ties to save electricity–furthermore shirts… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | September 11th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide