Maria Pinto, Hart Schaffner Marx, and tie maker Lee Allison are all set to outfit members of Chicago’s Olympic delegation for outfits debuting at this Friday’s International Olympic Committee vote on the 2016 Summer Games. What exact look will Chicago showcase will be unveiled on Friday; however according to Allison as reported in the Associated… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | September 29th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide