Are you a student trying to take that step from pajama pants in the cafeteria to a suit at a job fair? Read from a fellow student Jennifer Puhr on what she says on the subject. * * * So I’m taking this project/presentation-oriented class this semester. You know the type. You do one or… Read more…
I know a woman who works in a hospital administration position, and a recent comment she made struck me. She said that even though she wears very appropriate attire for work, she still notices when she gets more “looks“ than usual, causing her to second guess the level of “appropriate” that is in her dress… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide