This week’s selected look from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group is from madped. Do you want to know how to wear animal print to work? Well this collection shows how you can indeed add animal print in your workwear. Plus the owl pendant is an adorable add-on. Untitled #612 by madped featuring black booties
HomeAnimal Print in Your Workwear
by Rachel Yeomans | December 6th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide