Christina Binkley of the Wall Street Journal reported on the newfound accessibility of designer fashions. * * * Richard Chai didn’t show his namesake clothing line during New York’s Fashion Week. Instead, the designer used his coveted runway slot to introduce a new, less-expensive line called Love. Richard Chai Spring 2010 RTW Photos: NY Magazine… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | September 17th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide