As much as I adore high-waisted pants or the comfort and pizazz of the skinny jean, you just can’t tear me away from a fantastic dress. The knee-length shift is ever-flattering, ever-easy, and ever-fashionable. I adore the front pleat and corsage detailing of this Valentino shift. Plus the color you may remember from seeing all… Read more…
HomeAbigail Glaum-Lathbury dress
by Rachel Yeomans | October 4th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide