According to yesterday’s Business Wire, the collegiate “back to school” fashion is returning to the ‘80’s. With a little retail assistance, hopefully we won’t see our next working generation fully sequined with shoulder pads. In the article, Plato’s Closet director, Renae Blonigen, explains what trends she’s seeing in her Minneapolis store. * All American Denim… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | July 30th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide