I have so many scarves that I don’t like admitting exactly how many I know (or I just stopped counting). Despite the amount of scarves I own, however, I am constantly taken aback by my sister’s collegiate take on the accessory. Maybe it’s the small envy I have of her for being in college and how I slightly miss that feeling of constant learning and studying in a library, or it just may be that she has more astute scarf connections than I do. Here’s a scarf from Banana Republic that looks like something she would wear running between classes, and one that I would be drooling over after seeing her wear it!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 22nd, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide