I adore this week’s selection from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group, put together by kelliebean. The main reason is that she shows the art of wearing a t-shirt to work! She took a basic t-shirt from J. Crew and turned it into an extremely fashion-forward work look. I love featuring ideas on how to take something you may not think would work at the office, and show you how it can. I’m so glad that kelliebean did that for me today!
by Rachel Yeomans | November 1st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee