This week’s selected look created in TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group is by user kelliebean. This is one of those outfits many of us wish we had enough time and creativity to put together. The structure of the jacket over the long tunic top. And both of those over the fitted pencil skirt with heels. Oh, and add a scarf for good measure. The woman wearing this work outfit would no doubt elicit a smile because of the bright colors of the ensemble, and also a hint of outfit envy.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 18th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Smart Business Bargain: 50% Off Handbag Sale at Bluefly
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Diane Von Furstenberg Linda Sweater Wrap Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Coffee Cup of Wine
- The Perfect Blazer
- Speaking Of Fashion: Harper’s Goes to France, Weird (and Cool) Collaborations, a Metal Magazine
- Smart Business Bargain: Free Sample-Filled Clutch with Purchase
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide