Did you see the Opening Ceremony Fall/Winter 2012 look book for menswear? If you haven’t, dear gentlemen, please click here now. You will get lots of ideas and inspiration on how to mix “cool” with “dapper”. Yes, it can be done! My favorite item out of the collection, though, is the Opening Ceremony red coat. This amazing layer of outerwear will bring major cool into your work attire. It’ll be available in stores and online in August.
by Rachel Yeomans | March 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Alexander McQueen Heavy Felt Cape with Velvet
- New York Fashion Week Trend Round-Up for the Workplace
- Student Fashion: Wearing White at Work
- TJ Maxx Brings Affordability to Luxury
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Timbuk2 Walker Laptop Backpack
- Outfits Under $100: New York Fashion Week Inspired
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide