Did you see the Opening Ceremony Fall/Winter 2012 look book for menswear? If you haven’t, dear gentlemen, please click here now. You will get lots of ideas and inspiration on how to mix “cool” with “dapper”. Yes, it can be done! My favorite item out of the collection, though, is the Opening Ceremony red coat. This amazing layer of outerwear will bring major cool into your work attire. It’ll be available in stores and online in August.
by Rachel Yeomans | March 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide