Did you see the Opening Ceremony Fall/Winter 2012 look book for menswear? If you haven’t, dear gentlemen, please click here now. You will get lots of ideas and inspiration on how to mix “cool” with “dapper”. Yes, it can be done! My favorite item out of the collection, though, is the Opening Ceremony red coat. This amazing layer of outerwear will bring major cool into your work attire. It’ll be available in stores and online in August.
by Rachel Yeomans | March 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Composed Pintuck Buttondown
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Sweater Dress by Calvin Klein
- What I Wear to Work: Fall Layers and Summer Sandals
- Shop Filson: Rugged Outdoorsman Meets Durable Professionalism
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Michael by Michael Kors Paisley-Print Lace-Up Dress
- Outfits Under $100: Sur La Route
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide