Did you see the Opening Ceremony Fall/Winter 2012 look book for menswear? If you haven’t, dear gentlemen, please click here now. You will get lots of ideas and inspiration on how to mix “cool” with “dapper”. Yes, it can be done! My favorite item out of the collection, though, is the Opening Ceremony red coat. This amazing layer of outerwear will bring major cool into your work attire. It’ll be available in stores and online in August.
by Rachel Yeomans | March 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Shop Need Supply Co.: A Lookbook Lovers Best Friend
- Shop The Mode Collective: Fashion-Forward Footwear
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Altuzarra for Target
- Beauty 101: CoverGirl XL Nail Gel
- Designer Profile: Of Mercer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: New York & Company 7th Avenue Sheath Dress
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide