Did you see the Opening Ceremony Fall/Winter 2012 look book for menswear? If you haven’t, dear gentlemen, please click here now. You will get lots of ideas and inspiration on how to mix “cool” with “dapper”. Yes, it can be done! My favorite item out of the collection, though, is the Opening Ceremony red coat. This amazing layer of outerwear will bring major cool into your work attire. It’ll be available in stores and online in August.
by Rachel Yeomans | March 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Champagne Taste Cape Blazer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Anthropologie’s Dapple Trousers
- Shop Rent The Runway Unlimited: Designer Fashion At Your Door
- Beauty 101: Tom Ford Beauty
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Calvin Klein Collarless Zip-Front Jacket
- Student Fashion: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide