Did you see the Opening Ceremony Fall/Winter 2012 look book for menswear? If you haven’t, dear gentlemen, please click here now. You will get lots of ideas and inspiration on how to mix “cool” with “dapper”. Yes, it can be done! My favorite item out of the collection, though, is the Opening Ceremony red coat. This amazing layer of outerwear will bring major cool into your work attire. It’ll be available in stores and online in August.
by Rachel Yeomans | March 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Beauty 101: My Skinspiration with the Home Shopping Network
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Eliza Top
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: RD Style Windowpane Tee
- Student Fashion: Casual Fridays
- Friday Round-Up: How to Be Confident Even When You’re Freaking Out
- What I Wear to Work: Dressing Up Casual Sandals
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide