Rain is a pronounced presence during this late summer season. And when you’re en route to work or heading to a meeting, it isn’t necessarily a welcome presence. Granted we need the rain to help with our horrible drought. However to keep your clothes in dry shape, you may need a few items with you during the day. First of all, have an umbrella. I wouldn’t skimp on this - buy a nice big umbrella and settle it on top of your briefcase when commuting. Your pant legs will thank you for having it. You may want to consider pulling a tactic that women often do: Carry your shoes and wear protected footwear.
by Rachel Yeomans | August 15th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide