I have written many-a-time about finding the perfect handbag. This handbag would fit a laptop, an iPad, and everything else without suffering through the unfashionable briefcase. Well, who says that men don’t suffer through the same dilemma! Sure, you may use the Dell laptop briefcase that came with your work laptop, but do you really want to? Or more importantly, how awkward would it look with your nice networking business suit? Here are several men’s totes for men that I came across – each would fit all the things I listed above. Plus they make enough of a statement for professional women to take note! Men, take heed of the man tote!
by Rachel Yeomans | April 11th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide