I have had so many conversations with my male counterparts that almost all begin the same way, “Do you mind putting this in your purse? I don’t want to carry it around.” This item could be an iPad, a George Costanza wallet or any other item that would hold a man back from the average business event. I feel that we have moved away from the “murse” stereotype, however so many men still refuse to carry any accessory that will actually help alleviate the embarrassment of asking a female colleague to dig their business card holders out of her bag. If you fall into this category, dear sirs, here is a roundup of some accessories that are professional, not too girly and can hold all of those annoying accessories that don’t fit in your pockets.
by Rachel Yeomans | June 6th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide