Every Tuesday, we post a winning look from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group in our “Toast to Tuesday” series. This week I noticed a few posts focused on men’s work wear – one particularly on the art of pattern mixing. This look was put together by Polyvore user professionality. I love how she showcases with this look that you can indeed mix patterns without appearing too “loud” or risky at the office. Plus it’s a good point to mix patterns with two pieces at a maximum to ensure you keep within office style and attitude. A checkered suit and striped bow tie may fly in certain circles, but probably not within the staff meeting.
by Rachel Yeomans | May 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide