The sun is now setting maybe just a hair later than 4:30pm – a sign that spring is just around the corner. Granted as it’s still only February, it’s a little bit of a walk to that corner yet, but still. It’s there! In fact, there have already been days of lighter jackets layered over a thin blazer versus the really heavy coat over the cashmere/wool sweater. It also is appropriate to start throwing in some spring-like colors to our wardrobes. Bergdorf Goodman is featuring blue menswear items while Mr. Porter showcases light-colored thin blazers. Here are some items that can make you more comfortable during your commute to that spring-time corner. See you at the bend!
by Rachel Yeomans | February 14th, 2013
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide