Happy holidays to all! Hopefully you are having a productive day back at work or are relaxing with your family enjoying some well-earned vacation. When you are opening gifts, don’t be taken back by the sweater you will probably get from your grandmother. The cliché holiday sweaters for presents shouldn’t be taken for granted this holiday season. They are the perfect addition to your winter working wardrobe. Pair with button-ups underneath and you will have a cozy look for the office. In the mean time, curl by a fire and wear your sweater to stay cozy at home. These sweaters from Goldyn are great inspiration from vintage sweaters with reindeer to ones from Shipley and Halmos.
by Kaitlin Chad | December 26th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide