My latest obsession has been with the flat boot. I live in the city and wearing the Ugg boot during the commute and changing into pumps upon arriving at work can get a little tedius. The flat boot (after having it slip-proofed at your neighborhood cobbler) can take me from commute to work without the extra baggage. I came across this video from the shoe department king, Nordstrom, on how to work the working boot to its fullest potential.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 20th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: Ocean Blues
- Smart Business Bargain: 50% Off Handbag Sale at Bluefly
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Diane Von Furstenberg Linda Sweater Wrap Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Coffee Cup of Wine
- The Perfect Blazer
- Speaking Of Fashion: Harper’s Goes to France, Weird (and Cool) Collaborations, a Metal Magazine
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide