There are many times in our working lives when we have to sacrifice personal style for professional style. Many times that includes hair accessories. If you are a woman that loves her headbands, hair clips, ribbons and hair claws, then there have probably been many times when you felt out of sorts at your work meeting when you knew that your favorite yellow hair band was just too casual for your work ensemble. Or you may not normally wear hair accessories, but you are looking for fun and creative ways to make a visual impression at work while still being professional. Here are some looks that would add some style to any working wardrobe while still fitting the office dress code.
by Rachel Yeomans | January 6th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide