The wallet reveals a lot about a person. A seemingly simple accessory, the wallet displays whether the carrier is girly with a coin purse, disorganized with receipts and dollar bills jumbled into one place, organized with the massive checkbook and wallet in one, or bothered by clutter with a money clip. When you are at a business lunch and take out your wallet, what will your business associates determine about you by seeing where your money is coming from?
by Rachel Yeomans | October 19th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide