I admit, I’m not very casual. Therefore casual Friday for me has always been a bit of a challenge. Sure I would love to take advantage of donning my new dark skinny jeans and a crisp white blouse with ballet flats to work; but what about my favorite tweed bubble skirt that would look fantastic with a tucked-in black turtleneck with black tights and booties? Now that sounds like me. It may not be the typical “casual”, but it’s my version of celebrating the beginning of the weekend with an outfit I love and feel amazing in. Maybe that’s the point? Maybe or maybe not, but I applaud it. So dear readers, on this gorgeous Friday, what is your casual?
by Rachel Yeomans | September 11th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide