by Rachel Yeomans | October 15th, 2009
The wonderful vintage, fashion, and all things cutting edge website ModCloth.com poses the question of any working woman (or man for that matter). How do I go from office to outing? Here’s how ModCloth started:
Modcloth gave you the outfit, now it’s up to you to fit it with the appropriate accessories. Here’s some pieces that I came up with. What are yours?
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide