The temperature is dropping and I’m starting to dig out my sweater dresses and turtlenecks from storage. It’s difficult getting ready for work in this weather when usually warmth comes before professionalism. However it is still a great feeling walking out of your home and feeling put together and fashionable, despite the weather. Here are some ensembles that I believe work for staying warm and looking good at the office. That doesn’t mean you should give up your space heater, but it could help deter you from throwing on your winter coat indoors.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 12th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide